Your Essential Plan™
We feel it is essential for you to have an estate plan that works in harmony with
your business continuity and lifetime transfer plans. We excel in this area
because this is all we do – tax, estate and financial planning for business
owners. We know the questions to ask and which options to present to you to
address the issues that we identify. We work with the best attorneys and experts
in all of the related professions, and we capture what we learn from them into
our process for creating The Essential Plan™.
Please fill out the contact form below if you’d like to talk about creating or updating your estate and business plans. The elements of The Essential Plan™ include:
- Perform a Be Sure Assessment™. (click for details)
- Write your prioritized goals and objectives.
- Educate you on the components of a foundational estate plan.
- Explore advanced estate planning concepts that apply to your circumstances and your goals. We present the benefits and detriments, what they will cost, the risks, the complexities, and the time and effort required to administer and keep in compliance.
- Summarize and prepare a graphic diagram for how your estate and business continuity plan work together.
- Present to your attorney a summary of our work including the financial model, goals and objectives, issues identified, and recommended solutions.
- Collaborate with your attorney and tax professional to draft and implement the finished plan.